Thursday, January 9, 2014

Short email this week (because "we went fishing" )

January 6, 2014

Nada pero solo tengo 10 minutos mas para escribir porque fuimos a pescar y no pescamos nada, pero nos fue bien, y tu, como estas?

Ok I am really sorry, but this weeks letter is going to be really short, like really short. This week we had a really good lesson with an active member. We taught him the Restoration. He always goes with us to teach and has heard the lesson like 50 times, but when I told him the first vision, he started to cry a little bit and it was super cool. We also watched the testaments yesterday with a few recent converts and an investigator. I didn´t really do anything fun for new years. I was on divisions with Elder McGhee who is from Las Vegas. I have to stop writing in 2 minutes. I am safe and fine and everything is good. I got my hair cut today a little bit too short. We are going to have a family home evening tonight with Gustavo, one of our investigators. I exercised throughout the week, that is fun that you guys were able to talk to so many of my return missionary friends at basketball! 

Have a great week! I love you all!

Love, Elder Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment